Suited for: All Skill Levels (maximum 2 anglers per boat)
Possible destinations: the Tuckasegee River, the Catawba River, the Watauga, and South Holston Rivers.
RATE- $450.00 up to 2 Anglers
- A licensed, knowledgeable fishing guide who can assist you with casting, locating fish, and whatever questions you may have.
- Transportation from Headwaters’ shop to and from the stream(s) you will be fishing
- Fly Fishing equipment- including Waders, Wading Boots, Fly Rod, Reel, and Fly Line
Picnic Lunch including Water and Sodas.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- A North Carolina Fishing License with Trout Stamp (you can purchase both ahead of time by visiting NCwildlife.org)
- Dressing appropriately for the weather- We recommend wearing quick dry clothing even though your Waders will be waterproof. Wear fleece or polyester layers during colder months, and bring a good rain jacket no matter the forecast. Wear thick wool socks.
- Hat, Sunscreen, Lip Balm, Camera, Insect Repellent, and a change of clothes just in case.
- Camouflage- Try to avoid brightly colored shirts and hats that may spook the fish. Earth tones are better.
Guided Trout Float Trip Pricing- $450.00 (Up to 2 Anglers) FULL DAY