SMALL MOUTH FISHING FLOATSCosts and Information Below
Possible destinations: the French Broad River, the Tuckasegee River or the Little Tennessee River
Trip Description: Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of this
Fueled by coffee and breakfast biscuits, we’ll put in at the boat ramp and drift through woods and old Indian weirs as we work poppers and streamers along the banks, grass beds
Osprey, herons, beavers, muskrats
Float Trip Rates:
Full Day- $450 (Up to 2 Anglers)
- A licensed, knowledgeable fishing guide who can assist you with casting, locating fish, and whatever questions you may have.
- Transportation from Headwaters’ shop
toand from the stream(s) you will be fishing
- Fly Fishing equipment- including Waders, Wading Boots, Fly Rod, Reel, and Fly Line
Picnic Lunch including Water and Sodas.
Rates Do Not Include
- A North Carolina Fishing License with Trout Stamp (you can purchase both ahead of time by visiting NCwildlife.org)
- Dressing appropriately for the weather- We recommend wearing
quick dryclothing even though your Waders will be waterproof. Wear fleece or polyester layers during colder months, and bring a good rain jacket no matter the forecast. Wear thick wool socks.
- Hat, Sunscreen, Lip Balm, Camera, Insect Repellent, and a change of clothes just in case.
- Camouflage- Try to avoid brightly colored shirts and hats that may spook the fish. Earth tones are better.