River Tubing Adventures
Cool off this summer with Headwaters Outfitters tubing adventure on the French Broad River as 1000’s of tubers have in the past.
Our lazy 2 – 3 hour tubing adventure down on the French Broad River will satisfy the entire family on a hot summers day. Kids of all ages enjoy this time with family and friends on this beautiful river. The average water temperature of the French Broad River in the summer is 65 degrees and averages 6″ to 4′ deep. Perfect wouldn’t you say, AND you get to leave the work to us.
Our tubing adventures are very popular! We have limited space and accept reservations which we highly suggest. We also recommend that you come as early in the day as possible! When in the mountains, plan your water activities early in the day! We hope to see you, your family & friends on the river this summer.
We provide The tube – The lifejacket – The transportation! How hassle free is that?
Tubing Trip Rates- $20.00 per person
Tubing Trip Rates Include-
Transportation to and from the river
A riverside orientation
Headwaters Outfitters is a family based outfitter providing river trips on the French Broad River. We have a no alcohol policy as we are focused upon the enjoyment & safety of all our guests.
Tubing Trip Rates Do Not Include
- River attire – bathing suits
- Appropriate Shoes must be worn. No flip flops or heel less shoes
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
- Eyeglass safety straps
- Change of dry clothes for after your tubing trip. Leave in car
Tubing Trip Policies
- Appropriate shoes must be worn – no flip flops or heel-less shoes
- All participants must be able to swim and complete our release form
- Those under 18 will need a parent or legal guardian signature
- No alcohol or coolers on river save the party for off the river
- Lifejackets required
- Arrive 30 minutes before trip departure time
- river_release_form – Fill Out Ahead of Time to Save Time!